The LECHUZA plant liner
The LECHUZA planter liner is flexible and clever:
- It’s very easy to change over your plants.
- The liner is perfect for precultivating seasonal plants.
- It simplifies the overwintering of your plants.
- It makes cleaning planters easy.
- Some liners fit other planters and are therefore interchangeable.
Open and closed planter liner:
The closed planter liner
For the closed planter liner, the self-watering system and water reservoir are completely contained within the liner. This allows you to plant or precultivate the plant straight into the liner or transport it over long distances without any mess, even when moving.
The open planter liner
The water reservoir is formed by the bottom of the planter, the advantage is that it is easy to clean the plant under running water and remove dust. Trimming roots is also easy.